Vision and Mission
- Focus on improving the academic performance, the social growth and development, and the quality of a comprehensive educational experience for all students.
- Work on developing and implementing an open budget and review process that provides analysis of benefits of budget linked to student success.
- Maintain high quality facilities conducive for 21st century learners and able to meet the needs of Vision I.
- Create and implement a human resource system that attracts, retains, and develops high quality professionals and classified staff who demonstrate ongoing commitment to learning and implementing the district’s mission, vision and values.
- Facilitate open and authentic communication and interactions with all stakeholders in the Faribault school community.
- Faribault Public Schools inspire learning and development for all students.