To be a trusted community resource, which provides life-long learning opportunities in a safe, nurturing, and optimistic environment.
- Learners will have a sense of belonging and feel connected to school and
- Learners and staff will appreciate and honor diversity in each individual.
- School and community will build a culture where honesty, integrity, and
responsibility are valued and modeled
- Staff will foster an environment that promotes interdisciplinary learning.
- Throughout the school and community, kindness and caring are encouraged
- Opportunities are provided for learners to reach their unique potential.
- Learners and staff will offer ongoing support and inspiration.
- Collaboration of efforts and resources among the community is vital.
- Openness to change is important for growth.
- Achievement is planned and celebrated.
- Common goals for basic skills and knowledge are shared, emphasized,
- Self-empowered learners will set realistic, achievable goals and take
responsibility for the consequences of their decisions.
- Systems, practices, and resources will facilitate our mission.