FHS Technology Committee
This committee is made up of a group of volunteers with a passion for technology and its importance in today's world. These members are continuously looking for technology improvements and bringing cutting-edge technology into the building and our classrooms. The committee has taken the lead role in finding current needs and wants at the high school.
Some of the major duties of the committee include:
1. Working on updating the 5-year high school technology plan
2. Finding technology needs/wants at the high school
3. Handling technology requests and putting together a formal plan and process for technology requests using the Cy Pres dollars
4. Recommending Technology Cy Pres requisitions to District Technology
5. Educating the building by setting up staff development opportunities in technology
The Technology Committee is dedicated to improving our building. We encourage all staff members to e-mail, call, or attend meetings if you have any technology needs, requests or have input you would like to share with the committee.