Faribault Transportation Company has been honored to serve the Faribault School District since 1948. We pride ourselves on safe and reliable service to the students and staff in Faribault and the surrounding areas. Our team is led by 22 MSBOA State Transportation Specialist Award Winning Drivers and we have appreciated the support and involvement in our great community!
Eligibility for busing includes:
- K-8 Public and Parochial students who live one mile or further from school
- 9-12th grade students who live two miles or further from school
- School-age handicapped students.
- Students in grades K-3 who have a hazardous school crossing
- Students K-1 who are eligible to ride the bus will receive a bus identification card.
- Bus ID cardsare used to inform school personnel of student informationand should be attached to student backpacks.
- Students must ride the assigned bus to and from school - no exceptions.
- Each student will be assigned one AM address and one PM address.
- Bus stops are established by authorization of the school district administration.
Please remember school bus transportation is a privilege, not a right.