Vision and Mission
Faribault Public Schools strives to empower, energize, and engage all students through its commitment to a quality education and creating an effective learning environment.
- Focus on improving the academic performance, the social growth and development, and the quality of a comprehensive educational experience for all students.
- Maintain our financial health while meeting our academic needs
- Maintain high quality facilities and technologies conducive for effective learners that meet the needs of all students.
- Create and implement a human resource system that attracts, retains, and develops high quality professionals who demonstrate ongoing commitment to growth, development, and student achievement.
- Engage in open and authentic communication and interactions to inform and promote pride within the Faribault education community.